About SIBA Mathematics Club
Sukkur IBA Students Council is mainly made for the facilitation for students of Sukkur IBA. So
as the motive of Mathematics Club is to facilitate students and motivate them at a big level.
Sukkur- IBA Mathematics Club is all about to enhance and motivate students from every
department to develop their skills and enhance them at a level to compete in National and
International Mathematics Olympiads and let them feel free of any kind of numeric burden and
tension. Mathematics Club will facilitate and introduce those competitions at IBA, which are
being performed at national and international level. Mathematics Club will make the students
Event Introduction Details
- Only for students of Sukkur IBA.
- Based on groups.
- Three students in every grou.p
- Competition consist of two rounds.
- After 1st round we will short list top 10 groups and will further proceed with those 10
- Registration fee Rs.500 per group.
- Questions will be analytical, IQ and puzzles.
- Competition will be held at Sukkur IBA Auditorium.
- Shield and prizes distribution for winning and runner-up groups.
- Prize includes 3 Tablet PCs for 1st position holders.
- Cash prize of 7,000/- will be given to 1st runner up.
- Cash prize of 5000/- will be given to 2nd runner up.
- Top three winning group will represent Sukkur-IBA in our upcoming inter-University